Friday, January 19, 2007

Introduction to my Garden

I am mostly into vegetable gardening when I'm not obsessed with perrenials, or fruits...

Since this blog just started, I thought I would introduce you to my best friend (sorry to any of my human friends, the plants just put up with me better).

Spring in the veggie garden

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Five foot tall foxglove

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weather's Warming

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Jungle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Clemitis and Hollyhock

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are more but I would hate to admit that I take as many pictures of my garden as if it were a growing child.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, what a lovely foxglove. I've enjoyed looking at your gardening photos. You blog is now added to my list of Canadian Garden bloggers on my site.

http://craftygardener.blogspot.com/